Monday, October 29, 2007

amateur cake$

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
image via (Hypebeast)

releasing november 8th are the new supreme trainers. FOur different colorways: red, black, white, and blue.



"dude..the bakery? isn't that what johnny cupcakes store called? are you affiliated with him er wha or are you just biting off of him? btw, you're photography is amateur dude and can i hear some more intelligent writings?"
-anonymous

someone left me this message on my last post. I must apologize for the horrible pictures i have been taking. I also apologize for my horrible grammar, next time i will send my posts to the department of grammar. Sorry for not posting any pictures for awhile, been busy with my self portrait project thats due in a couple of weeks. till then!


Kup$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My nigg fuck that prick bitch. Your photos are ill and your writings are legit. Fuck a Hoe!!

Kup$

No Sleep For the Wicked No Rest For The Reckless