Tuesday, May 08, 2007

rebel with me

finally finally finally just in time for ending of the semester and summer. I finally purchased my cam and all that junk. had a little test shots and tried to get all creative. gene(sirpancakes) came by the studio to chill today and became my very first model. all in all i'm pretty happy. SO keep checking the bakery for real now guys cause it'll be updated more often. I'm also going to do some interviews with a bunch of people so look out for that as well as take pictures of events and parties. check check check it out

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

kid rebel cakes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of camera yous gots? haha, and wheres your updates?? haha anyways my cybershot bombed on me, so im planning on getting a new camera, dont know what though haha. ight man catch you later, rat pack

Mia said...

Yayyyyyy, new camera =) I gotta see it! Puh puh puh pleeeaaaaaase. Photog sesh downtown when I get back, ITS ON! See ya Tony Tones.

reggie biala said...

update fool.

Kup$

No Sleep For the Wicked No Rest For The Reckless