Sunday, February 25, 2007

learn to dance and get your nails done

since i have shown you guys how to fight on the past youtubes (I NEVER LOSE!) its time i show you some dancing videos. gotta learn your 1,2 steps by st. pattys day folks so here and enjoy.



but.... i can;t leave you guys without making you laugh so i also have another clip for you guys to watch. theresa aka ashley(genius rapper) sent me this clip a long time ago. And for those who don't know me, i have grown up in nail salons my whole life because of my ma. So this one goes out to all the poor little boys and girls who had to wait all day watching soap operas all day. kid cupcake+vietnamese+nail salon= love you long time manicure pedicure and watching days of our lives/general hospital while waiting.



kid to the lovely cupcakes

1 comment:

Hopeless Romantic said...

hey... I was suprised that you had a blog. So you are the nerd that I've assumed you to be. haha JK! I have a blog too but I had it for a class last semester. Now I blog once in a while about boring advertising stuff. haha see u around. bye!

Kup$

No Sleep For the Wicked No Rest For The Reckless